How to Make Peanut Burger
Peanut Burger is a good source of vitamins, calcium, and magnesium which are good for blood cell development, healthy bones, and teeth. It is also a good source of protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
Ingredients of Peanut Burger
- 6 cups raw groundnut
- 6 eggs
- 6 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- Nutmeg (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup powdered mik (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavor
Recipe: How to Make Oven Fish Roll
Procedure for Making Peanut Burger
- Whisk the egg in a bowl, add the sugar, vanilla and salt, and whisk well.
- Pick groundnut to remove the wrong ones. Pour in warm water and sieve to dry. The reason for doing this is to make sure there’s no dirt on the groundnut.
- Mix flour, milk powder, nutmeg, and baking together in a bowl and set aside
- In a larger bowl, pour in the groundnut. Take a tablespoon and sprinkle some of the whisked egg pour on the groundnut and shake.
Next, sprinkle the flour mixture and shake again.
- Repeat sprinkle of egg and flour until both are exhausted and all the groundnut in the bowl are fully coated.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown and quickly take off the heat else the coated groundnut begins to taste burnt. Repeat the frying until peanuts are exhausted.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container for snacking anytime.
Hope this will be useful to you
Please give it a try and send us some pictures