Chinese Pepper Steak with Onion
Ingredients Chinese Pepper Steak with Onion
- 1.5 lb beef strip
- 1 green bell pepper, cutting to thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thick slices
- 1/2 thick minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Methods of Preparing
- Place the beef, peppers and onions in an electric pressure cooker.
- Addition of season, brown sugar & soy sauce on beef/peppers.
- Pour beef broth to Instant Pot.
- Stirrimg to combine.
- Adding lid and make sure it is closed. Set pressure to high about 15 min.
- When you’re done for a quick release (or if you want the steak to crumble, do a natural release)
- Removing cover and press Cancel button. Then switch pressure cooker to sautée mode.
- In separate bowl, mix 1/4 c cold water with a tsp of cornstarch. Then stirring pepper steak mix to Instant Pot.
- Bring to boil for 3 to 5 min